How to Submit an
Article or Photograph
TETA members are encouraged to submit articles and photos to the editor of Texas Theatre Notes on topics relevant to theatre education. Only articles accepted by the Editor and approved by the Board of Directors will be published.
1. Articles submitted to Texas Theatre Notes should be of interest to the general readership. Content of articles may focus on theatre at the elementary, middle, or high school level, community/junior college, college/university level, or theatre research. However, the information should be relevant for a majority of TETA members and shall be to support, promote and expand educational theatre at all levels in the state of Texas.
2. Articles may be inspirational, pedagogical, philosophical, historical, or descriptive in nature. Reviews of play scripts or Theatre texts are also welcome.
3. Articles should be single-spaced, not exceed 2,000 words and use Times font & 10pt size. They shall include the author's name, address and current teaching position, business or school affiliation. They shall be sent in Microsoft Word or in the body of an email to email@example.com.
4. Up to five good quality digital photos of your latest production can be submitted. All photos should come with captions of who is in the photo, what show, where or who produced the show.
5. All articles and photos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.